Friday, August 28, 2009

I just had to post this pic of lexi! It's not too often lately that she'll allow herself to be photographed! Just look at those cheeks!! Here's a pic of Scott pulling some cable in the 120' heat! amazing that you can still smile while working in such heat!!!

I haven't updated my blog in awhile, so I thought I should get on here and get an update going! Kylie started school on the 10th of August, 5th grade already!! All I can ask is, "Where has all the time gone?" She likes it so far, even though she didn't get the nicest teacher out there. Hopefully this teacher doesn't end up making her dislike school.

Kylie has still been living in our pool, as soon as her homework is done..... it's out to the pool for some cooling down time! She's also been enjoying the hot tub, even though she hasn't turned the hot tub water up. My little girl is a fish!
Kylie is also looking forward to going to Science Camp this fall. She got the permission slip on Wednesday and it's all she's talked about since. We'll for sure be doing whatever fundraisers are availble to do as camp is going to cost about $250!! I know that in the past the kids have sold candy bars, hopefully Kylie can become a good sales girl!!

Alexis is restarting her potty training which is fantastic. I look forward to the day that it clicks and we get out of diapers all together! Lexi has been telling me when she needs to go, however, it doesn't always work out the way we'd hope. She'll spend about 20 mins on the potty, not go, get back into her panties or pull-ups then go! I guess I should just be happy she's showing interest in the potty and know that it will click and it will most likely be sooner than later!!

Lexi has also started wanting to pick out her own outfits. If it's not something she wants to wear, she will take it off and fling it across the room! It's quite funny at times to see her have such a strong personality! Other times, not so much!! =)
Keith and Tara were down this past week-end and brought Lexi down one of those Fisher Price play houses. Alexis loves this house and spends a lot of time in there. Along with bring down the house, he also brought down a battery for Kylie's old Barbie Jeep, the girls have spent quite a bit of time driving that thing all across the backyard. Lexi tried driving it alone, so far, she's hit a tree, the dog house, and the awning. Hopefully NOT an indication of how she'll drive when she gets older! hahaha
As for me, I am starting back to school next month. I have all my paperwork filled out and sent in and am just waiting for my approval letters to come back. With one set of paperwork, I got all my approvals back today and should be able to start school as soon as the 14th of next month. I'm looking forward to it, but in the same respect am scared because it's been so long since I've been out of school. I'm sure I will do fine and I have a great support system if I need help.





No comments:

Post a Comment